5 Easy + Elegant Summer Salads
Summer is one of the easiest times to fill your plate with delicious, in-season fruits and vegetables—and salads are a great way to do just that. Whether you're hosting, offered to bring a side, or just grilling out in your own backyard, try one of these delicious and simple salads that look gorgeous too.
1. The unofficial salad of summer is this Summer Peach Spinach Salad with Avocado, Toasted Almonds + Goat Cheese from Ambitious Kitchen.
2. If you want to go lettuce-less, try this chopped Greek salad with a simple dressing by Love & Lemons.
3. This classic Boston Lettuce Salad with Shaved Parmesan is ingredient minimalist but features the perfect dressing by Martha Stewart.
4. This Spinach Salad by Well Plated salad features another summer classic: strawberries. It stays out of boring territory by adding crunch (nuts), cheese, and Balsamic Poppy Seed dressing.
5. If you're looking for an entrée salad, try this Grilled Chicken and Corn Salad with Chipotle Cashew Dressing from goop. Sub tofu or tempeh for a vegetarian option.